Flatbed trucks are often used to transport and deliver the products and key raw materials such as sewer pipes. It is used under a difficult path to move to the construction site in other ways.
It is also used to move around the construction equipment and materials that are too large to fit in a conventional vehicle. You can find more information about flatbed carrier facilities online.
There are a number of choices and considerations that the sender must have to evaluate when choosing from the many flatbed carriers. Consider a flatbed broker to handle the inspection lot flatbed haulers.
When evaluating these operators flatbed service, it is wise to check credentials, including:
- Do they have a valid Federal Auditory Bearer? Check the license of a truck driver to confirm if all the documents are available.
- Is the cargo and liability insurance carriers in accordance with the flatbed transportation? All flatbed operators must have at least $ 100,000 in liability insurance. Get a written certificate of insurance and coverage.
- Check flatbed trucking company safety statistics by contacting the Federal Department of Transportation.
- How bearer credit rating?
- Flatbed carriers typically take two hours for loading and unloading goods.
- Tarpaulins are often used in flatbed transportation. Verify if the carrier flatbed offers this service in their quote?